- Full HD flat-screen TV with built in Freeview HD
- Coffee machine & kettle
- Complimentary bottled water
- Roberts DAB radio, with mp3 player connectivity
- GHD Professional Hairdryer
- Egyptian cotton bed linen with feather and down pillows and duvets
- Fluffy bath towels
- Complimentary bathrobes and slippers for use during your stay
- Luxury bathroom amenities from Scottish Fine Soap
In addition, we can also offer the following upon request: Child Cot/Crib is available for babies and toddlers and for older children we offer a rollaway single bed which can be added to the Rinnes Room for a family. Please advise when booking for these additions.
Should you have any feather allergies, please advise us and we can prepare your bed with hypoallergenic bedding before your stay.
Our drawing room has something for everyone, why not sit back by the roaring open fire and entertain yourself with a variety of books, local magazines and board games, nicely complimented with a dram or two.
- Chilled champagne and strawberries in your room upon arrival
- Bottle of your favourite malt in your room upon arrival
- A hamper of locally produced or sourced goodies such shortbread, whisky, craft gin, local beer, cheeses, scented candles.
- Fresh bouquet of flowers in your room
- Customised itinerary to explore Speyside