In each of our bedrooms, you will find:
- Full HD flat-screen TV with built in Freeview HD
- Dolce Gusto coffee machine
- Complimentary Speyside bottled water
- Roberts DAB radio, with mp3 player connectivity
- Iron and Ironing board
- GHD Professional Hairdryer
- Egyptian cotton bed linen with feather and down pillows and duvets
- Fluffy bath towels
- Complimentary bathrobes and slippers for use during your stay
- Luxury bathroom amenities from Scottish Fine Soap
In addition, we can also offer the following upon request: Child Cot/Crib is available for babies and toddlers and for older children we offer a rollaway single bed which can be added to the Rinnes Room for a family. Please advise when booking for these additions.
Should you have any feather allergies, please advise us and we can prepare your bed with hypoallergenic bedding before your stay.
Our one and only turret room. Loved by couples or brides getting ready for their big day, this light and airy first floor room has a King sized bed and double aspect views of the front courtyard and gardens.
This first floor room is best suited to a twin room with two single beds, but can be configured to a superking bed if needed. You can enjoy views from the window seat of the front courtyard and gardens and the en-suite bathroom has a shower over bath.
Named after the famous salmon river that flows through the village, the final room on our first floor is large and front facing, with views over the front gardens.
The large en-suite bathroom has a shower over bath configuration.
Recently renovated in early 2020, this room is on the ground floor, overlooking the rear gardens. This room is our largest and can be configured to a family room set-up with a roll away single bed. Quite fitting, given this was originally the day nursery for the Lodge!
This ground floor room is adjacent to Rinnes and was originally used as the night-time nursery. The large room boasts large windows looking out onto our two oak trees which are each over 100 years old.
The bathroom has a window overlooking the rear gardens and a shower over bath configuration.
After a long day soaking up the Speyside air, why not relax in the grand Drawing Room looking out from double bay windows over the lush trees to the wonderful scenery on offer.
Our drawing room has something for everyone, why not sit back by the roaring open fire and entertain yourself with a variety of books, local magazines and board games, nicely complimented with a dram or two.
Our newly opened Snug Bar lets you enjoy you a dram or two in front of our wood stove fire. If Macallan is your favourite tipple, you can even have a dram while looking out onto the distillery across the valley.
If you book direct with us, we welcome you to enjoy a complimentary dram in the bar upon check in, normally served between 3pm and 5pm.
If you want to surprise your travel partner or just make your trip that little bit more special, we can offer the below services:
- Chilled champagne and strawberries in your room upon arrival
- Bottle of your favourite malt in your room upon arrival
- A hamper of locally produced or sourced goodies such shortbread, whisky, craft gin, local beer, cheeses, scented candles.
- Fresh bouquet of flowers in your room
- Customised itinerary to explore Speyside
Please contact us for availability and cost of the above services.